[Ovmsdev] Volt/Ampera CAN Logs

Michael Jochum mikeljo at mac.com
Thu May 31 22:30:36 HKT 2012

Hi mark,

with the dark color you cant see very well the difference between Volt and Ampera. Try to get pictures with white color.
I have a Volt!

Opel:
http://www.opel.de/fahrzeuge/modelle/personenwagen/ampera/galerie-downloads/downloads.html

Chevy/GM:
http://www.chevrolet.de/modelle/volt/galerie/#

you can only see the "X" at a white car color.

Bye
michael