[Ovmsdev] Any Telco engineers?

felix bonnier felixtb at me.com
Tue Mar 20 00:38:06 HKT 2012

mark,

 I will send you some further ideas on the UI which I think still needs some cleaning up, now that I actually have a working unit and can play with all the functions it has been a lot easier to immerse myself in the layout and depth of the app and it's settings

best

/fb

Sent from my iPad somewhere in our beautiful universe.......