[Ovmsdev] A few announcements

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Mar 2 22:31:18 HKT 2012

A few of announcements:

1] We are now open for end-users to use the system.

2] MPT has done a nice write-up in greencarreports.com: http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1073583_open-vehicles-community-releases-electric-car-monitoring-app

3] iOS App v1.2.0 (including vehicle charge control, lock/unlock, valet mode on/off, feature and parameter setting, cellular usage charts, etc) has just been submitted to the Apple iTunes App store for approval. Hopefully it will be through in a couple of days.

4] Tesla Motors Club have kindly offered to host the infrastructure to support the project. This is clearly a perfect fit and we are grateful for their support. They will host the production server, and we will be moving over all existing users from the Hong Kong development server in the coming few days. http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/7705-PR-OpenVehicles-com-selects-Tesla-Motors-Club-as-technology-partner?p=118126#post118126

Regards, Mark