[Ovmsdev] Fwd: Open Vehicle 1.2.1 (20120317) is now available

Kevin Sharpe ZCW kevin.sharpe at zerocarbonworld.org
Sat Mar 17 19:58:55 HKT 2012

I've loaded the latest release and have a couple of issues in demo mode on iPhone 4S. I'm not sure of the correct way of reporting these so I'll just start here :-)

1. I sometimes see the control button on the home page but not always... am I supposed to do something to display this button?

2. When I do see the control button then selecting features or parameters results in a spinning wheel and the only way out is to quit the app.

All the best,

Kevin Sharpe