[Ovmsdev] Volt/Ampera CAN Logs

mikeljo at mac.com mikeljo at mac.com
Thu Jun 28 20:29:45 HKT 2012

Hi,

yesterday i got some Logs.
I do one log for each action. Lock/unlock car, open/close door, Remote start, Plugin/remove Charging Plug, .....
I do the action in 5 second interval.
I think i found some IDs.
And i found something interesting: Some IDs cycle 4 with 4 times Blocks. That mean there is a counter or an adress field in one data field that repeats after 4 times. It counts like 10 20 30 40, FF FE FD FC, or...... the rest of the data fields change there value.
Can anybody confirm?
Didi anybody see this before?
I can see this after sort the Logs (Excel). As Sort field i use the ID. So i can see the value changing over time.

Bye
Michael