[Ovmsdev] Car firmware v1.2.7

911carrera4 911carrera4 at bluewin.ch
Sat Jun 9 23:31:54 HKT 2012

Thanks for your advice, Tom . Problem solved.

I used the1.2.7  hex file from your homepage. I built a new project and I
was able to flash the OVMS.

The Tesla homelink function from iOS App works very well . Better than the
homelink in the car (sometimes I have to touch  the screen 3 to 4 times).

The other functions (especially speedo) are working good.

Piotr