[Ovmsdev] Volt/Ampera CAN Logs

R. Scott Perry spamfree4 at rscott.org
Sun Jun 3 00:45:28 HKT 2012

Hi Michael,

I cannot find the data from 32A does not appear elsewhere in the logs.

My guess is that OnStar uses a separate GPS system than the navigation,
and OnStar sends the latitude/longitude on 32A, and the navigation
system sends it on a different bus (or, hopefully, on the same bus but
with a different CAN ID).

I'll take a look at your log file, and see if I can find the GPS
information, if it is in there.
                     -Scott