[Ovmsdev] MAX942

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Jul 5 21:47:49 HKT 2012

Michael,

Seems a bit risky to change at this late stage, and we still need the +5V for the CAN transceiver. I do like the sound of the 18F26K80 though - the dual UARTS would be helpful for something I'm working on.

What do you think of William's suggestion of that sparkfun design? Seems quite elegant, and simpler than the MAX chip now we have access to 3.3v supply.

Regards, Mark.