[Ovmsdev] little problem/feature needed/debug

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Feb 17 21:40:55 HKT 2012

P.S. Some ideas of where we are going (not perfect, but getting there):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1oGXYngI3c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SL_ZTxv1B0&
  [note the small bug in the stop and start charge - I need to fix in the car firmware (this weekend)]
  [but, I think you get the idea]

I did a usability test on my 5 year old daughter. Telling her to stop the charge she tried tapping the plug (without success) then slid it to the left and successfully stopped the charge. She had no training, but has done it on the car a few times.

I should have the last of these done this weekend.

Regards, Mark.