[Ovmsdev] 1.2.0-rc3 tire pressure monitoring system

Michael Gerber gerber energie systeme michael.gerber at gerber.tv
Tue Feb 14 00:39:02 HKT 2012

Hi all,

yesterday I flashed the new 1.2.0-rc3 firmware, while testing I found some issues:

-         my EU 2.5 Roadster Sport have no tire pressure monitoring system installed, the iOS App shows invalid temp an pressure values

-         Not able to receive any PUSH Messages via the iOS App, maybe a configuration or server (64.111.70.40) issue ...

-         I enabled the CAN write Feature by sending "FEATURE 15 1" SMS command - but how to check if it's enabled?

But hey - great work!

mit sonnigen grüßen vom kaiserstuhl, with sunny regards

Michael Gerber

Geschäftsführer

gerber energie systeme gmbh
Coulonger str. 8

79346 Endingen, Germany

Telefon: +49 (0) 7642 92118-22

Telefax: +49 (0) 7642 92118-18

Mail michael.gerber at gerber.tv <mailto:michael.gerber at gerber.tv>

http://www.gerber.tv/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 This message may contain confidential or privileged
 information and is intended only for the use of the
 addressee named above.  If you are not the intended
 recipient of this message,  you are hereby notified
 that you must not use, copy, disclose  or take any
 action based on this message or information herein.
 If you have received this message by error, please
 advise the sender immediately and delete this message.
 Thank you for your cooperation.