[Ovmsdev] Strange preparing, connect-pwr-cable state

Jack West jackduncanwest at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:47:12 HKT 2012

I agree.  Losing the last charge data will not be that big a deal.  Under normal circumstances when you unplug and close the charge port door you are at the car and can look at the VDS charge history right?  Only if someone is messing with your car and you want to check remotely might this be a issue.  I say carry on with the fix to SMS STAT.

Jack