[Ovmsdev] little problem/feature needed/debug

Michael Stegen michael at stegen.com
Sat Feb 18 21:17:36 HKT 2012

Sonny, Mark,

Thanks for the update.

Yes i see that it's sent:
[TX] C4,3,SMS,IP

When refreshing the data i can see that it still set to SMS,IP
[RX] c3,0,3,32,SMS,IP
But no push messages, only SMS
- Rebooted the module, still displayed as SMS,IP
- Rebooted phone, and it's back to SMS only.
Refreshing the data shows SMS,IP in the TCP log.  (app does not change,
still SMS only)

I tried setting it to IP only, rebooted the phone +  module, Now i do
receive IP messages (only).

Mark, can you see in your server logs if these push messages have been
sent out?

Ref the Charge Current, you can not set it higher that the pilot signal
allows.

-Michael