[Ovmsdev] Can.c logic

Michael Stegen michael at stegen.com
Tue Feb 14 19:01:51 HKT 2012

Mark, Jack,

I can confirm that the charging bit is not set when pre-heating the battery.
It's only set when it goes from pre-heating to charging.

Maybe we should just look at the State (0x95) instead of charging bit
(0x96) and state.

I have uploaded my logfiles fom when i did the test here:
http://www.stegen.com/pub/bat_heating.rar

Inside the rar archive are two logfiles, one pre-heats till 49% then i
press stop from the VDS.
The otherone pre-heats till 100%, and then the charging begins.

Note that the "preparing to charge" state is also entered after the
pre-heating ended and before the actual charging starts.

-Michael