[Ovmsdev] Can.c logic

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Feb 14 11:01:55 HKT 2012

Urgh.

I think we really need to get a good trace of what you are seeing.

Is it possible for you to run the 1.2.0-rc3 code in the car, using 202.52.42.80 server, do a full charge (including pre-heat), then let me know UTC time it started? If possible, check up on it with an App during the charge (when an App is connected, the car reports in once every minute - otherwise only once every ten minutes). I have a full log running on the development server at the moment, and 1.2.0 code sends the detailed charging bytes as well as the summary status text.

Regards, Mark.