[Ovmsdev] 1.2.0-rc3 tire pressure monitoring system

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Feb 14 10:44:07 HKT 2012

Michael,

Thanks for the feedback.

> -         my EU 2.5 Roadster Sport have no tire pressure monitoring system installed, the iOS App shows invalid temp an pressure values

Seems to be an invalid tpms record (dating back to  2012-02-08 15:35:58). I have cleared it.

> -         Not able to receive any PUSH Messages via the iOS App, maybe a configuration or server (64.111.70.40) issue …

Yes, that server has not been provisioned for PUSH yet. The main 202.52.42.80 server should be ok (and I think you've switched to that one).

> -         I enabled the CAN write Feature by sending “FEATURE 15 1” SMS command – but how to check if it’s enabled?

The Android App on the store supports this today. The iOS App is a little behind (but will look better when done) - I should have a testflight release later this week.

Regards, Mark.