[Ovmsdev] Think City EV

Nikolay Shishkov nshishkov at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 09:57:03 HKT 2012

Thanks Mark,

I may need two stubs - one for the model with Zebra (molten salt) batteries, and the other one for the enerdel li-ion batteries.
They have different battery systems with different can bus messages, and I think it may be easier to have the code separate?
Most of the other systems are the same...so some kind of inheritance or common stub maybe more appropriate?

Nikolay