[Ovmsdev] iOS App 1.2.5

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun Apr 15 23:35:44 HKT 2012

The iOS App v1.2.5 (20120415) just got released to testflightapp.

This is still a work-in-progress. It won't get released to Apple in its current form, but is just for testflightapp testers to get feedback.

Most of the UI revamp (working with Felix on this) has been done. I particularly like the charge port animation. Outstanding is the params/features simplification, with advanced settings moved to a "DEV" button. The big thing still missing is the multi-cars team support, which is coming next.

Note that there has been a change to the vehicle location view to show the vehicle rotated to reflect the actual direction of the vehicle. This is really neat when watching a vehicle drive with location streaming. It is, however, beta but I hope stable. Let me know how it works out for you.

Regards, Mark.

Open Vehicle 1.2.5 (20120415)
Team: Open Vehicles
What's New:
v1.2.5 preview (20120415)
- UI revamp
- App version shown in vehicle info display
- Move Control button to car detail screen
- Move Info button to car selection screen
- Move GSM signal bars to car selection screen
- Show car direction on location map
- Support display and control of a timer-delayed charge
- Use pump status for temp stale
- Charge port animations
- Stale indicators for ambient, pem, motor, battery and toms
- Various minor bug-fixes and stability enhancements

Released: April 15, 2012
Expires In: 7 months, 2 weeks
Size: 8.3 MB