[TeslaHK - Models] Hong Kong Tesla Rally 2014

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Oct 3 08:57:03 HKT 2014

Hong Kong Tesla owners,

Remember that rally we did back in 2011? All the way round Hong Kong in our Tesla Roadsters, with stops at Cyberport, the Airport Marriott, Science Park, and ending up at The Ritz Carlton 103rd floor.

http://www.teslamotors.com/en_HK/blog/circling-hong-kong-one-charge

Well, now that Model S deliveries have started, there has been a call for another rally.

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/35939-Model-S-rally

This year, the suggested route is similar, and the suggested date is Sunday 7th December 2014. We'll again try to arrange a group lunch and high-tea along the way. The route is expected to be around 200km, so will be limited to Tesla vehicles. We'll need about 10 to 20 cars participating to make this worth while.

We've now started calling for volunteers for organising, as well as participants. In particular, we're looking for people to help organise:

Refreshments/Stops (arranging with the lunch and end hotels for group parking and food rates)
Route (confirming the route, and arranging stickers for the cars)
Members (liaising with participants over arrangements, organising and keeping track of the cars)

If you can help organise, or just want to participate, please eMail me at mark at webb-johnson.net with your details.

Your name
Your TMC (teslamotorsclub.com) handle (if you have it)
Your mobile phone number
If you have the whatsapp mobile app
What you are volunteering for (participation, organising, sponsoring, etc)

Regards,
Mark Webb-Johnson
Tesla Roadster (EV915), Tesla Model S (EV914)